This example deploys self-hosted version of Strapi. Internally it uses a MySQL database to store the data.
💁♀️ How to use
- Click the Railway button 👆
- Add the environment variables
- If you do not add the Cloudinary related environment variables, your images/files will not be persisted between deploys.
- After your app is deployed, visit the
/admin endpoint to create your admin user.
- Railway's filesystem is ephemeral which is why any changes to the filesystem are not persisted between deploys. This is why, this example uses Cloudinary for storage.